BRAINS, BRAWN & BEAUTY.
An exquisite amalgam of style, speed and manageability, the HH55 is a fast, bluewater yacht prepared to sail anywhere in the world. In keeping with our commitment to luxury and excellent performance, this yacht emphasizes the safety, strength and weight saving properties that only carbon can offer.
Like the HH66, the HH55 features curved "C" daggerboards and T-foil rudders for greater performance and a smoother ride.
From the desk of world renowned designers Morrelli & Melvin, the HH55 is a truly dual purpose yacht, poised to go further, faster, in ultimate comfort and style.
Click here to review the HH55 Brochure.
- Two versions available: traditional aft cockpit helms or central "command station" helm forward.
- Bridle mainsheet with Cariboni hydraulic "Magic Trim" rams for a clean, safe cockpit and optimum control.
- Push button daggerboard controls (optional push button mainsheet controls).
- All halyards and reefs are on locks.
- Southern Spars advanced technology carbon mast with carbon V boom
- Three reefs for mainsail.
- 125% overlapping solent for optimum performance.
- Halyard, reef and tack lines located in forward cockpit with easy access to foredeck and gooseneck.
- Lewmar electric winches.
- Easy access to Lewmar windlass from forward cockpit.
- Carbon steering wheels mounted on pedestals with sail controls at your fingertips.
- Performance navigation and instrumentation package presented on custom touch screen displays.
EXTERIOR - FORWARD HELM
INTERIOR - FORWARD HELM
EXTERIOR - AFT HELM
|LOA||16.61 m||54.50 ft|
|LWL||16.61 m||54.50 ft|
|Draft (boards up)||1.50 m||4.95 ft|
|Draft (boards down)||3.30 m||10.80 ft|
|Displacement (lightships)||14000 kg||30864 lb|
|Displacement (max loads)||17500 kg||38580 lb|
|Beam of Waterline||1.50 m||4.92 ft|
|Bridgedeck Clearance||0.90 m||2.95 ft|
* These specifications are preliminary and will be dependent on owner preferences.
|Mast Clearance||26.30 m||86.3 ft|
|Mast Length||24.20 m||79.40 ft|
|Main Sail||124.80 sqm||1343 sqft|
|Solent||70 sqm||753 sqft|
|Reacher||188.80 sqm||2032 sqft|
|Staysail||41.40 sqm||446 sqft|
|Asymmetric Spinnaker (optional)||201.70 sqm||2171 sqft|
|Storm Jib (optional)||25 sqm||269 sqft|