BRAINS, BRAWN & BEAUTY.
An exquisite amalgam of style, speed and manageability, the HH55 is a fast, ocean-ready yacht prepared to sail anywhere in the world. In keeping with our commitment to luxury and excellent performance, this yacht emphasizes the safety, strength and weight saving properties that only carbon can offer. Like her sister ship, the HH66, the HH55 features curved "C" daggerboards and T-foil rudders for greater performance and a smoother ride.
This is a very fast boat that is truly ocean ready.
Click here to review the HH55 Brochure.
- Two versions available: traditional aft cockpit helms or central "command station" helm forward.
- Bridle mainsheet with Cariboni hydraulic "Magic Trim" rams for a clean, safe cockpit and optimum control.
- Push button mainsheet and daggerboard controls.
- All halyards and reefs are on locks.
- Southern Spars advanced technology carbon mast with carbon V boom
- Three reefs for mainsail.
- 125% overlapping solent for optimum performance.
- Halyard, reef and tack lines located in forward cockpit with easy access to foredeck and gooseneck.
- Lewmar electric winches.
- Easy access to Lewmar windlass from forward cockpit.
- Carbon steering wheels mounted on pedestals with sail controls at your fingertips.
- Performance navigation and instrumentation package presented on custom touch screen displays.
* These specifications are preliminary and will be dependent on owner preferences.