BEAUTIFULLY DRAWN. IMPECCABLY EXECUTED.
Faster, stronger, smarter and more lavishly appointed than anything that’s come before it, the HH66 sets a new standard for luxury cruising and performance.
After asking ourselves what the ultimate sailing machine should be - was it all about safety, speed, aesthetics or comfort? - we eventually realized the answer was obvious: all of the above.
Together with world renowned naval architects Morrelli & Melvin we've created a cruising cat that outperforms anything of equivalent size and class - anywhere.
Generous interior spaces and clever use of ultra-modern materials bring a level of luxury not found on any other cruising catamaran. Every line, every curve has been carefully considered and meticulously reworked to achieve the ultimate alchemy of beauty, performance and luxury.
- Two versions available: traditional aft cockpit helms or central "command station" helm forward.
- Bridle mainsheet with Cariboni hydraulic "Magic Trim" rams for a clean, safe cockpit and optimum control.
- Push button daggerboard controls (optional push button mainsheet controls).
- All halyards and reefs are on locks.
- Southern Spars advanced technology carbon mast with carbon V boom
- Three reefs for mainsail.
- 125% overlapping solent for optimum performance.
- Halyard, reef and tack lines located in forward cockpit with easy access to foredeck and gooseneck.
- Six Lewmar electric winches.
- Easy access to Lewmar windlass from forward cockpit.
- Carbon steering wheels mounted on pedestals with sail controls at your fingertips.
- Performance navigation and instrumentation package presented on custom blackglass touch screen displays.
LOA: 20.10 m - 65.94 ft
LWL: 19.80 m - 64.96 ft
BOA: 08.70 m - 28.54 ft
DRAFT (BOARDS UP): 01.96m - 6.43 ft
DRAFT (BOARDS DOWN): 04.00m - 13.12 ft
DISPLACEMENT LIGHTSHIP: 18000kg - 39683 lb
DISPLACEMENT MAX LOAD: 24750kg - 54564 lb
HULL BEAM ON WATERLINE: 01.70m - 5.58 ft
MAST CLEARANCE: 30 m - 98.43 ft
MAST LENGTH: 26.26 m - 86.15 ft
MAIN SAIL: 145 m2 - 1561 ft2
SOLENT: 88 m2 - 947 ft2
STAYSAIL: 57 m2 - 614 ft2
FRACTIONAL REACHER: 195 m2 - 2099 ft2
SPINNAKER: 295 m2 - 3175 ft2
STORM JIB: 23 m2 - 248 ft2
* These specifications are preliminary and will be dependent on owner preferences.